1. Reviewers should directly contact the editor/editorial office if there is any problem in the manuscript content/ figures/ tables/ experimental data
2. Reviewers should give his/her decision in an unbiased manner while reviewing the manuscript.
3. Reviewers should submit the acceptance letter once it is assigned to them.
4. Reviewers should cooperate with the editorial office to review the manuscript within the provided timeline in order to facilitate timely completion of the review process. If he/she requires more time to review than the specified time then, it should be informed to the editorial office.
5. Reviewer should directly inform the editor, if the manuscript does not meet the standards of the journal or there is no quality content in the manuscript.
6. Reviewers should not disclose their identity to the authors, at any stage of the publication of the manuscript.
7. Articles are assigned based on the research interests of the reviewer. They can approach the assigned editor/editorial office if the manuscript is beyond their expertise.
8.Reviewers have to remember that the final decision to accept or reject will depend on the comments from the Editor and Editor in Chief.